Welcome to Our Lady of Peace Parish Website.
Here you will find the Mass schedules for Sundays and Holy Days along with the Readings for the Mass. Our calendar lists the times of upcoming events and I hope you will participate, as there is something for everyone. If you can, please join our Parish Community at Sunday Worship and make Our Lady of Peace your spiritual home. I am looking forward to meeting each of you as you leave Mass on Sunday.
Father Richard Murphy, Pastor
Monday 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m.
Saturday 5:00 p.m. (4:00 when Daylight Savings Time Ends)
We welcome you to try OnLine Giving.
An easy way to support your Parish.
Just go to the link below to learn more and to register.
- Reverend Richard Murphy, Pastor
- Reverend Mr. Joseph Gagne, Deacon
- Mr. Richard Williams, Finance Committee Chairman
- Mr. Donald Brelsford, Director of Music
- Mrs. Karen Capozziello, Cantor
- Mrs. Jean Babis, Admistrative Assistant/Secretary
- Ms. Lorraine Morrone, Director of Religious Education/Youth Coordinator
Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
GIFTS AND BEQUESTS to Our Lady of Peace Church are strongly encouraged and gratefully accepted.
A Suggestion: When a loved one dies, advise friends and relatives to make a donation to the “Our Lady of Peace Sanctuary Fund” in memory of the deceased, and include this wish in the Obituary Notice.