Hello and Welcome to Our Lady of Peace Parish!
I'm Father Nick Pavia, Pastor
I invite you to join our Parish Community of "Saints in Training!" Be sure to introduce yourself to me after Mass. We are the only parish in Fairfield County with a Beach in our backyard, a soothing place to renew, restore and rejuvenate.
If you are new to our community, please visit the Parish Center Office across the street from the Church. There you will be able to fill out a registration form and purchase Mass cards. Also, be sure to give us your email address so that you may be included in the FlockNotes program as this is our primary method of communication within the Parish. If you would like to make an appointment to meet with me, the Pastor, please contact the Parish Center Office at 203-377-4863 at extension 10 or email me at [email protected] And, view our bulletin for Mass schedules and events at Our Lady of Peace.
As we continue to battle the Covid-19 Coronavirus crisis, our mass schedule has been modified to meet the Diocese and State Health protection guidelines.
We appreciate you generous and continued support of this parish. For the time being, we encourage you to utilize the online giving system or drop off your weekly/monthly offertory at mass in the designated collection box or mail in your weekly offertory enveloped to the Parish Office.
Yours in Christ,
Father Nicholas Pavia, Pastor
Around the Parish
Christmas - Mass Reservation
Saturday Mass - 12:00 Noon
Saturday Vigil - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m. ~ 11:00 a.m. ~ 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30 a.m.
Rosary at 8:00 a.m.
No Mass on Monday and Tuesday
Sunday ~ Divine Mercy Hour ~ 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday~ 3:15-4:00 p.m. or by appointment
The Church is open for private prayer during the week on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Closed Monday and Tuesday and on Federal Holidays and Holy Days of Obligation.
Click HERE for ONLINE GIVING
We welcome you to try OnLine Giving.
An easy way to support your Parish.
- Reverend Nicholas Pavia, Pastor
- Reverend Michael Boccaccio, Retired Priest in Residence
- Deacon Thomas Fekete, Director of Religious Ed & Pre-Sacrament Preparation
- Ms. Janet Lengel and Mr. John Dobos, Jr., Trustees
- Mr. Martin Tristine, Chairman, Parish Finance Advisory Council
- Mr. Thomas Russo, Chairman, Parish Advisory Council
- Mrs. Pia Ramadanovic, Office Manager
- Mrs. Stephanie Romero, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Mary Beth Rauser, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Maryann Palmiero, Bulletin Editor & VIRTUS Coordinator
- Ms. Sue Evans, Director of Communications
- Mr. Michael Petreycik, Organist
- Mrs. Karen Capozziello, Cantor
- Ms. Emily Rauser, Youth Corp Group Coordinator
- Mrs. Janet Gillick, Office Support/Bereavement Ministry Coordinator
CONGRATULATIONS TO BARBARA MOROSON
On behalf of the congregation of the Our Lady of Peace Parish, congratulations to Ms. Barbara Moroson on her receiving the distinguished St. Augustine Medal for 2019. Thank you for your long standing service to this parish.
100th Anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima Rosary for Peace
Keeping our parish up to date with FlockNotes
This is our primary method of communication for Our Lady of Peace Parish. Please see the FlockNotes page for more information regarding registering your e-mail address and/or cell phone number in order to receive communication notices. Thank you.
OLP Car Raffle & Silent Auction
The best in Catholic content all in one place.
to sign in and create an account
use Parish Code: 4f51e5
Learn more about your Catholic Faith