Annual Catholic Appeal
Click link at top of page to view videos and more information on ways that you can participate!
Monthly Calendar of Events
Mondays: 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Fridays: 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Closed on Federal Holidays and Holy Days of Obligation.
- Reverend Nicholas Pavia, Pastor
- Reverend Michael Boccaccio, Retired Priest in Residence
- Deacon Thomas Fekete, Director of Religious Ed & Pre-Sacrament Preparation
- Ms. Janet Lengel and Mr. John Dobos, Jr., Trustees
- Mr. Martin Tristine, Chairman, Parish Finance Advisory Council
- Mr. Thomas Russo, Chairman, Parish Advisory Council
- Mrs. Pia Ramadanovic, Office Manager
- Mrs. Stephanie Romero, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Mary Beth Rauser, Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Maryann Palmiero, Bulletin Editor & VIRTUS Coordinator
- Mrs. Janet Gillick, Office Support/Bereavement Ministry Coordinator
Saturday ~ 8:30 a.m. (A Communion Service may be necessary at times)
Saturday ~ Vigil Mass~ 4:30 p.m.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament 3:30-4:15 pm.
Sunday~ 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Adoration 7:45-8:15 and 12:15-1:00.
Sunday evening Mass ~ 4:30 p.m.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament during the Divine Mercy Holy hour; 3:00-4:00.There is a short biblical reflection followed by quiet prayer time.
Daily Mass Schedule:
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament 30 minutes prior to the daily 8:30 a.m. Mass.
Monday~ 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday - no mass until further notice
Wednesday~ 8:30 a.m.
Thursday~ 8:30 a.m.
The Rosary is prayed at 8:00 a.m. prior to daily morning Mass.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. ~ Mass
Holy Days of Obligation Mass times:
5:30 Vigil Mass
8:30 a.m. Mass
5:30 p.m. Mass
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturdays~3:15 to 4:00
or by appointment.
CONGRATULATIONS TO BARBARA MOROSON
On behalf of the congregation of the Our Lady of Peace Parish, congratulations to Ms. Barbara Moroson on her receiving the distinguished St. Augustine Medal for 2019. Thank you for your long standing service to this parish.
Fr. Mike Shmitz
100th Anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima Rosary for Peace
The best in Catholic content all in one place.
to sign in and create an account
use Parish Code: 4f51e5
Learn more about your Catholic Faith
Family Faith Formation Making Advent Wreaths
OLP Car Raffle & Silent Auction
Prayer for a Family
O'Mary, loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for our family;for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations. Blessed Saint Joseph, holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all the necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which He granted to you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and dying, so that with Mary and you, heaven may find our family unbroken in the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Amen.
Reaching out ...
Gifts and Bequests
Gifts and bequests to Our Lady of Peace Church are gratefully accepted.
When your loved one dies, please consider asking family and friends to make a donation to “Our Lady of Peace Sanctuary Fund” in special memory of the deceased. Also,it is helpful to include this wish with the Obituary Notice.
Please remember Our Lady of Peace Parish in your Estate Planning, your generosity is valued and appreciated.
We welcome you to try OnLine Giving.
An easy way to support your Parish.
Just go to the link below to learn more and to register.
Keeping our parish up to date with FlockNotes
This is our primary method of communication for Our Lady of Peace Parish. Please see the FlockNotes page for more information regarding registering your e-mail address and/or cell phone number in order to receive communication notices. Thank you.
Readings for the week of February 16, 2020
- Sunday: Sir 15:15-20 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 17-18, 33-34 [1b] / 1 Cor 2:6-10 / Mt 5:17-37 or 5:20-22a, 27-28, 33-34a, 37
- Monday: Jas 1:1-11 / Ps 119:67, 68, 71, 72, 75, 76 [77a] / Mk 8:11-13
- Tuesday: Jas 1:12-18 / Ps 94:12-13a, 14-15, 18-19 [12a] / Mk 8:14-21
- Wednesday: Jas 1:19-27 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 [1b] / Mk 8:22-26
- Thursday: Jas 2:1-9 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [7a] / Mk 8:27-33
- Friday: Jas 2:14-24, 26 / Ps 112:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [cf. 1b] / Mk 8:34—9:1
- Saturday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Next Sunday: Lv 19:1-2, 17-18 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10, 12-13 [8a] / 1 Cor 3:16-23 / Mt 5:38-48